Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"My Life in Food" Begins (48 years into my actual life in food....)

I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm a huge foodie.  I love to cook and eat great food.  I love finding great recipes and inventing my own.  And I'm getting to be kinda middle-aged, so my memory isn't so great and I can't always remember the great dish I made last October.  Plus (again in the middle-aged theme) I really need to lose 20 pounds, and am trying to get serious about it in part by paying more attention to what I eat.  (Don't worry, though, I enjoy food too much to give up the good stuff altogether!)

My plan is to use this blog as a kind of journal to remind myself of the wonderful (and not-so-wonderful) food that I've eaten and to share my love of food with anybody who would care to keep me company in my food journey (or with nobody at all, and hey, that's cool, too).  Maybe I'll mention an occasional weight-loss milestone if the moment inspires me.

Anyway, welcome to my blog, and we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment